After Fire Update: 02.03.23
On October 16th, 2022 we woke up to multiple calls that our building was on fire along with a few others in our beautiful Downtown. The fire was catastrophic and resulted in a total loss of all contents and the building is no longer viable. In an effort to keep you informed, please see our update below:
We cannot ever measure or repay the outpouring of love and support of our friends, family, Downtown Family and community at large .... near and far. As of February 3rd, 2023, here is where we stand:
We are still heartbroken and devastated by the loss of our businesses, the loss of 13 years of blood, sweat and tears we sunk into it, the loss of the Coffee Corner business and heartache for the Chancey Family, the loss of the gorgeous Bryan residence and the damage to the beautiful Serendipity by Kei location...which was the birthplace of All About Art.
After extensive investigation by multiple parties, the fire has been ruled an Accident by both the State Fire Marshall and local Fire Chief. The fire did originate in the Kiln area of All About Art. After the incredibly busy Fall Festival Day, both kilns were firing as was normal for a Saturday night. There was no negligence determined, it was simply accidental.
The demolition of the buildings is complete. Plans are being solidified and approved for the rebuild. WE can not wait to share drawings as soon as is possible! The corner is going to be better than ever.
The rebuild is estimated to take 6-8 months once it has begun. A start date for rebuilding is pending as of now. We will update you as soon as possible.
As discussed before, the rebuild will be expensive in todays market. The insurance we have on the building will not cover as much of the the cost of the rebuild as we would feel comfortable, and as we move forward with plans for a "better than ever" corner, we will need your support to help make that happen. Fundraisers have and are in place to continue to build the funds we need to make our dream come true for us and for Downtown Enterprise.
We covet your prayers and support as we continue to navigate through this tragedy. We know that our God is Faithful and we are trusting Him to guide and direct our paths as we rise from these ashes.
As of now, inquiries regarding 2022 customer transactions are closed. If you have an questions or concerns, please reach out via social media messenger, or our website. Thank you so much for all of your support and encouragement over the last several months! You are the reason we keep going.
Regena Lacey and Jessica Goodson
STUDENT ART LESSONS 2022-2023
All About Art is dedicated to opening young minds to the greatest of gifts…CREATIVITY!
Our classes provide students with the opportunity to explore the arts hands-on through drawing,
art history, painting, sculpture, pottery, mixed media, and art exhibitions in our own studio and gallery.
· CREATIVE KIDS (Elementary 1st-3rd Grade) TUESDAYS 3:30-5:00 pm
· ART KIDS (Elementary 4th-6th Grade) THURSDAYS 3:30-5:00 pm
· TEEN ART (7th-12th Grade) WEDNESDAYS 3:30-5:00 pm
CLASS LENGTH: 1 1/2 hours—Meets Weekly
TUITION: $85 per month with 4 weeks (Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Jan, Feb, Mar, & Apr) includes qualified instruction & materials. Tuition is due at first class meeting each month. Months with only 3 weeks (Dec & May) scheduled will be prorated to $75 per month. Students attending less than a full month will be charged $25 per lesson.
TUITION YEARLY DISCOUNT: $775 (includes supplies) for the year when paid at time of registration
REGISTRATION & PERSONAL SUPPLIES FEE: $50
Each student will receive their own personal set of graphite drawing pencils, erasers, sketch pad and set of brushes. These items will remain at our studio along with their classmates’ personal supplies and will be taken home at the end of the school year.
CLASSES BEGIN Week of August 9th, 2022 and
END Week of May 18st, 2023
· Tuition Fee is $85 per month unless otherwise notated. These are weekly classes, not intended to be drop-in classes, with many projects carrying over from one week to the next. It is important that students attend each week to gain the most benefit from art lessons at All About Art. Our Tuition is a monthly fee and is expected to be paid in full at the first regular class meeting and no later than the 10th of the month.
· NO REFUNDS or CREDITS are offered for classes missed, however we will make every effort to make sure your student is caught up on current curriculum/projects. Should All About Art find cause to cancel a class due to inclement weather and ECS school dismissal we will NOT issue credit as this is beyond our control. Should All About Art have to cancel class due to instructor illness, we WILL issue credit on your student’s next month’s tuition.
· Should you know in advance of planned absences such as family vacations, scheduled medical leaves etc., tuition rate will be $20 per lesson.
· In case of emergency, I authorize permission to seek medical attention at the nearest medical facility.
PREVIEW OF CIRRICULUM FOR THE YEAR
· Aug - WK 1—Foundation (8/9 8/10 8/11)
· Aug - WK 2— Foundation (8/16 8/17 8/18)
· Aug -WK 3 -Foundation (8/23 8/24 8/25)
· Aug -WK 4 -Foundation (8/30 8/31 9/1)
· Sep - WK 1— Drawing I (Graphite)(9/6 9/7 9/8)
· Sep—WK 2— Drawing I (Graphite) (9/13 9/14 9/15)
· Sep—WK 3—Drawing I (Graphite) (9/20 9/21 9/22)
· Sep—WK 4—Drawing I (Graphite) (9/27 9/28 9/29)
· Oct—WK 1—Painting I (Acrylic) (10/4 10/5 10/6)
· Oct—WK 2—Painting I (Acrylic) (10/11 10/12 10/13)
· Oct—WK 3—Painting I (Acrylic) (10/18 10/19 10/20)
· Oct—WK 4—Painting I (Acrylic) (10/25 10/26 10/27)
· Nov—WK 1—Drawing II (11/1 11/2 11/3)
· Nov—WK 2—Drawing II (11/8 11/9 11/10)
· Nov—WK 3—Drawing II (11/15 11/16 11/17)
NO CLASS 11/22-24 THANKSGIVING BREAK
· Dec—WK 1—Painting II (11/29 11/30 12/1)
· Dec—WK 2—Painting II (12/6 12/7 12/8)
· Dec—WK 3—Painting II (12/13 12/14 12/15)
NO CLASS 12/20- 1/5 CHRISTMAS BREAK
· Jan—WK 1—Sculpting (Clay) (1/10 1/11 1/12)
· Jan—WK 2—Sculpting (Clay) (1/17 1/18 1/19)
· Jan—WK 3—Sculpting (Clay) (1/24 1/25 1/26)
· Jan—WK 4—Sculpting (Clay) (1/31 2/1 2/2)
· Feb—WK 1—Textile Art (2/7 2/8 2/9)
· Feb—WK 2—Textile Art (2/14 2/15 2/16)
· Feb—WK 3—Paper Art (2/21 2/22 2/23)
· Feb—WK 4—Paper Art (2/28 2/27 2/28)
· Mar—WK 1—Painting III (Watercolor) (3/7 3/8 3/9)
· Mar—WK 2—Painting III (Watercolor) (3/14 3/15 3/16)
· Mar—WK 3—Painting III (Watercolor) (3/21 3/22 3/23)
NO CLASS 3/28-30 SPRING BREAK
· Apr—WK 1—Mixed Media (4/4 4/5 4/6)
· Apr—WK 2—Mixed Media (4/11 4/12 4/13)
· Apr—WK 3—Mixed Media (4/18 4/19 4/20)
· Apr—WK 4—Mixed Media (4/25 4/26 4/27)
· May—WK 1—Painting IV (Texture) (5/2 5/3 5/4)
· May—WK 2—Painting IV (Texture) (5/9 5/10 5/11)
· May—WK 3—Painting IV (Texture) (5/16 5/17 5/18)
STUDENT ART SHOW: FRIDAY, MAY 19, 2023