WALK IN ART
No Appointment Needed
Paint Your Own Pottery
For All Ages and All Experience Levels
1. Choose your bisque (OVER 500 ITEMS TO CHOOSE FROM)
2. Choose a design. (you can be original or choose from our idea books with step by step instruction.)
3. We help you choose your paints.
4. Paint to your hearts content. (Don't forget your three coats to make your piece extra bright and brilliant)
5. A final dip! (We will do a final clear galze dip on your piece.)
6. Firing. (Leave it to us)
7. The Pick up (this is the fun part. You get to see your finished piece.)
Our Pottery pieces range in price from $5.00 to $60.00 depending on size and material use. All Prices include all paints, firing, and studio fees.
Custom Paint by our studio artist are available. Price vary.
Painting On Canvas
Walk In OR Classes Available
1. Choose a canvas size:
16"X20" for $25.00 (includes all materials)
11"X14" for $15.00 (includes all materials)
8"X10" for $10.00 (incudes all materials)
2. Get inspiration from our numerous paintings in studio
3. Get supplies (Paint, Palette, Brushes, water)
5. Take home the same day!
Wood Painting and Door Hangers
Walk In OR Take a Class
1. Pick a Wood or Door Hanger Shape
2. Choose: Take it, Paint it, or Have a Custom Work Made
3. Add a Bow from our large selection of seasonal and everyday bows.
4. Hang and enjoy!
Prices Vary based on shape:
Prices ranges from $8-$50 for bare shape
Prices range from $8-55 for Paint it in studio using our materials
Prices range from $50-$75 for Custom Door Hangers by our studio artists
Bows are available for add ons for $4.
***CUSTOM MONOGRAMS AND FAMILY NAME Door Hangers available for Special Order. Prices Vary.
DUE TO COVID-19, The Mud Room is Currently Closed
Must Take Certification Class
Clay in the Mud Room
Take the certification class and learn to Hand build and Throw on the Wheel. After being Certified, you can come in on your own and "play" with the clay. $10 a pound includes bisque fire, glazes, and glaze fire. Specialty glazes are a $3 up charge. Check out the classes tab for more info on how to get certified and also take our Intermediate Throwing class.